The Birthday "Hat" Party!

Last month (during my "I feel so crappy I just want to lay in the recliner and sleep and watch HGTV all day" phase of pregnancy) while the Seattle cousins were in town we celebrated Miss Caydance's 7th birthday!
It's about time I blogged about it!


My sister makes THE CUTEST CAKES!


Meg and Ryan --they took all of these pictures.
Thank you sister and sister's boyfriend.


Mama Jan and Dakota


Ry Guy


Pretty cute cousins!


Mama Jan and 4 of her 5 very serious daughters.


Miss Gracie

Even Jackson took a break from his busy schedule to join us.








Comments

candice said…
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cake and the little "Jessie Hat" cookies!!! I'm always up for artistic challenges with food!! She did such a great job!! Inspiring!!
the Brakey's said…
Love the Hat idea! Looks like fun!
Jenny said…
I love that your family does things like this. All the pictures are so fun, but I think the one of your mom in the red boa takes the cake. I love it!

Natalie did an amazing job on the cake. And EmmaLee is the spitting image of Natalie. Such a little cutie.

I hope the crappy stage of pregnancy has let up and that you're feeling better...
Jody said…
Love the cake...and Uncle Tom's glasses! Too funny.

Hope you are starting to feel better. It's all fresh in my memory still and I feel for you!!
Natalie said…
dang we sure know how to put on a great party!!!! it was so much fun!
Pam said…
What beautiful families you have! All the gorgeous girls and handsome boys. What a fun party. Loved all the hats. So cute! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Popular Posts