Ram Football!

Jackson kicked off his football season August 20th.
All of his hard work is paying off.
This year he's the Varsity team's starting running back and safety.

His first game was in Hyrum at Mt Crest.
Kevin and I love Cache Valley so we went a day early for a short get-away.


We went to the Mandarin for one of our favorite meals!


Kevin was especially excited to find a tattoo machine in the lobby.
He stocked up for our boating trips...



We also did a session at the Logan Temple.


We took a drive down memory lane...this was my aunt and uncle's house in Logan.
I lived there for about 7 months before we got married while I was attending Utah State.


This was our first home.
We lived in the basement for about 5 months.
It was just a block below campus.
I felt bad that the current owner has let it get so run down.


And finally...it's game time!
(Jax is in the one in the middle of the picture.)

Looking forward to a fun season!
Go Rams!




Popular Posts