Meet 7...

I have been a slacker in the blogging department.
It's all I can do to keep up on THIS blog and keep the kids fed and in clean clothes.
And here's why...

We're all pretty excited about a new addition to the family.
Here are a few of the reactions from the kids when we told them the news...
Emmy: "I knew it!"
Kloe: "When are you too old to have babies, and how do they get in you anyway?"
Gracie: "Ya mom how do they get in you anyway?"
Kevin: "Just so you know, this is my LAST installment."
Kloe: (she had the most to say) "You know mom, pretty much no one in the family wants a girl this time."
When I asked Jackson if it was a little weird to be in high school and his mom having a baby he replied, "Eh, what's one more." That's the spirit!
My reaction..."Yes! I'll still be in my 30's (barely) when this little one is delivered!"

Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
Dales response, "Wow, awesome, they win!" I guess Dale is making no more deposits :(
Natalie said…
Danial definately agrees with Dale that you guys are the winner!!! That is one race that I'm done competing in...not that we ever were, but the sound of 7 makes me want to faint. You are the KING and Queen!!! I bow to you!
Meggara said…
megan's response: oh my gosh i just love when they make babies!

i really do. cant wait to see the little thing.
Amy Roper said…
Congratulations! So happy for the Beck Fam! I love all of the responses!
Jody said…
CONGRATS!! That's great! You are amazing - I'm still hyperventilating occasionally when I remember that we're going to have 5. You are my hero. :)
jen&boys said…
Hurray!! Congrats!! I am so excited for you, and in awe at the same time... My 3 make me tired! You are my hero! :)
Jenny said…
I'm so excited for you guys! You do have beautiful children and should probably consider having a couple more. How fun to have a little friend for Janie!
wishesUT said…
Congrats Becky and fam! I love everyone's reaction. You may end up being the winner out of all of the cousins! Impressive!
Congratulations Becky! I hope you are both feeling and doing well, can't wait to see your little one!
cathi6 said…
So, how DOES that happen anyway? Those reactions are priceless. I love Kevin's the best! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!!!! You are incredible!!!!! Hope you're feeling good (it's old hat now huh?)
Congrats!
Pam said…
Awesome. We're cheering you on! Don't stop now, you do have beautiful babies!
candice said…
AAAAAAAAAA!!! I am so excited for you!! No wonder you didn't want to go the reunion!!! I always thought I'd have a big family. Not in the cards for me, but it always makes me feel happy (and a tiny bit sad) to hear of people willing to still have big families!!! It's to great Becky... really!! Congrats!!
The Jacklins said…
Just Sa Happy for YA!! :)
Carley said…
Congrats you two! We're thrilled for you! :)

Popular Posts