Gracie Goes to Kindergarten!

Gracie was up early, so excited for her first day of school!
She came up with this outfit for her Kindergarten debut...

I commended her for her fashion sense and then we went a different direction...




Grandma Linda's annual school shoe shopping spree (say that fast 5 times) landed her these cute little sketchers.


Check out the fancy backpack.
It used to be Aunt Megan's.
It was one of the many treasures the girls inherited before Megan went on her mission.
Gracie has been saving it for Kindergarten!


I'm not sure who she'll miss more...Dad or Mom.
She's been lucky to have her dad and mom home with her.
She is so much fun to have around. Mom and Dad will probably miss her more than she'll miss us :) ...which is why I put her in afternoon Kindergarten. I just pretend she's napping with Janie and I hardly know she's gone.


Janie's going to miss her too--she cried when we dropped Gracie off to school.






Popular Posts