A Very Special Day...

BLAST FROM THE PAST (Summer 2000):

10 years ago this was me, my cousin Matt, Jackson, Emmy and Dakota, having loads of fun on Uncle Bobby's boat!

Sadly, the boat rolled down a mountain 8 years ago and we've been missing it ever since!


PRESENT DAY (May 31st, 2010):
The Beck Family and Uncle Bobby's family reunite for the first of many boating extravaganzas!

It was even more fun than we'd remembered it!


This was so funny and I'm so bummed I didn't get them all in the picture.
Izzy was hanging on for dear life, they all were.

We did have a few more people this trip compared to 10 years ago...
Kev and I have doubled the children and Bobby now has a wife and 2 kids!
The more the merrier we say.

I was determined not to get an ounce of sun...thus the black jogging suit.

Bobby with his boatin' baby.

10 years ago it took 6 boating trips for Bobby to get up on the wake board.
This trip he popped right up...it would seem wake boarding is just like riding a bike.

Are we surprised Kota had no problem getting up on the wake board?
He's the wake board whisperer.

Jax got up too...although it took him a few more tries than his brother.


Since we provided the boat we're hoping Uncle Bobby will provide one of these...

...for our future trips.
That would be the ultimate in boating and camping!




Comments

Natalie said…
Personally, I would like to provide one of those!!! Looks like it was a great time had by all! Why no sun?
Ya Becky...Why no sun? Your little ones 10 years ago were so cute. I think Dakota reminds me of my little Sam. Can't wait to see you soon!
Becky said…
Actually there was no sun...it was cloudy and just a little cool so I kept my lovely white skin covered :)

Popular Posts