Misc. Memorable May Moments

Wait for it...


Wait for it...

And there it is...Kota's first kiss!

Safe!

She totally caught it--got the runner O-U-T!

Janie helping Gracie with her Family Night lesson.

Jaxer's first college football letter!

This is a candle...with little baby finger holes in it.
She may or may not have ate some of it.

2 cute little helpers...gotta start 'em while they're young.

Kevin taking matters into his own hands after a bird ate all the leaves off his tomato and pepper plants.
You can bet those birds were very affraid of the big man in his pajama pants.

Jackson, always quick to lend a hand.

Bones gettin' jiggy with it on the sax.

Jackson running one of the kids games at the Highland Football Auction...I loved this night due to the fact that I was the only one to bid on a tiny little violin for Gracie--got it for just 100 bucks!

The girls warming up for their first ever fiddle competition.

Janer's likes to turn around 'til she's "fall down" dizzy...she fell down hard onto one of my baseboards.
Apparently decorative mouldings can be very dangerous.

My cute Gracie girl helping me with my other blog.

Kever and the boys learning the tenor part to "How Firm a Foundation".
I've told all the kids they have to take a year of choir in high school so they can learn how to read and sing music.
Jackson says he has no room in his schedule so I've taken it upon myself to be his music teacher for a few minutes every family night.
He's so grateful.
Kevin has found it's especially helpful if he plugs one of his ears to make sure he's in tune.
Fun times!
Can't wait to see what June brings.

Popular Posts