He was a Poet (just like his mother) and didn't know it!

STRESS
by Jackson Beck - written for his Health class
This is a poem about stress
When it seems that your life is a mess
If you have trouble dealing with the pressure
You need to try to identify a stressor
Stressors are different for you than for me
Just remember, identification is the key
When you're in a situation that might cause you harm
Your body's first response is to sound the alarm
Stress can be good, I do not lie
Like before a big game when you get butterflies
It's not a good idea to stay up worrying about wealth
If you don't manage your stress it will affect your health
To relieve stress, exercises or do something fun
In the case of Mr. Gump it was, Run Forest! Run!

Comments

Natalie said…
How come I missed out on those genes.. that is absolutely beautiful! It almost brought a tear to my eyeball! VERY IMPRESSIVE Jax!!!!! I would give you an A, maybe even an A+ IF you were my pupil...I think that's the word. Beck maybe that's why I don't rhyme well...because I don't know all the correct words! HEHHEHEHHE

Popular Posts