Happy Birthday to Me...I'm 39, I mean 38!

My mom called me the morning of my birthday (the 24th) and wished me a happy 39th birthday and then my dad wrote "Happy 39th Birthday" on the envelope of my card...my own parents don't know how old I am! In my Dad's defense he did write 38 inside the card.


About once every 5 or 6 years I actually blow out candles...this was one of those years.





Our family breakfast place is usually IHOP but we gave Mimi's a try and we all loved it and so it's our new "go to" place for breakfast!



We had no idea Janie loved oranges...thanks Mimi's!



How lucky for my kids to get to open presents every year on MY birthday! (The traditional PJ's and Calendars...very exciting)




Comments

The Jacklins said…
This is a CUTE post...don't know how I've overlooked it! Of course I'm hoping this is your best year yet! Love the pictures!!

Popular Posts