Merry Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving!



It's tradition for Kevin to measure the kids every Thanksgiving. Miss Janie grew the most...








And Jackson grew the least...don't ask him about it, it's a touchy subject.


Knowing the Beck family obsession with football, you'd probably think we play a mean game of football on Thanksgiving....well, you'd be wrong. It is Beck family tradition to launch rockets on Thanksgiving day! Kloe and Gracie are decorating a parachute in the above picture...Kloe wrote "Beck's Rule Others Drool" for the world to see.


Kevin is ANTI-Christmas until his turkey dinner is over. Thanksgiving morning the girls begged and begged him to let them decorate their gingerbread house...guess who won that little battle?




Let the launching of the rockets begin!




...always a race to catch the rocket



Jackson sacrificing his own safety to retrieve a rocket!



It doesn't get any better than this, right Grandpa?


The kids finished off the night with a friendly game of Monopoly City!

Comments

Jenny said…
I love all your family traditions. You inspire me! I love that you guys are so supportive of Emmy's goal. I read your post and then asked Troy if he would support me in visiting every temple in Nevada before my 30th birthday. He said he would buy me a plane ticket. :)

Popular Posts