"You need to come to the school, we think Dakota has a tooth in his head!"

That was the phone call I received last Friday...Dakota and his buddies were playing football at recess and another little boy ran his mouth into Kota's head!



Kota got 3 staples...and no, there was no tooth in his head. The little guy who ran into him had to have some dental work done because he chipped a tooth and had several teeth pushed back and out of place. Poor Dakota's always been a magnet for weird stuff happening to him!

Comments

Jody said…
I can't believe that!! It reminds me of two years ago when I got a call from the school saying that Peyton had been bitten - by a classmate. The bite had gone through a heavy sweatshirt, a t-shirt underneath and broke his skin. They were 6 - not exactly biting age. :) Peyton said it was like the kid turned into a dog - he clamped on and wouldn't let go.

Is his head okay? That looks pretty gruesome. I was looking for a tooth and was glad when you wrote that there wasn't one. Gross!!

Thanks for stopping in July. It was great to see you guys and I only wish that I had taken some pictures! Let me know on the cabin weekend - it sounds like a blast.
Natalie said…
Come on Bones....that is not the way to get out of school..next time let's go the no blood, no teeth route!!!!
cathi6 said…
OWIE!!!!!!That gives me chills...glad he's ok!!!

Popular Posts