Happy Birthday to my Lover!

The kids informed Kev and I that since we were both turning 38 this year we might as well just be 40 since we're so close to the big 4-0! Jackson also told me that 40 is the new 50! So according to the kids, we get to spend 3 years as 40 year olds who act like 50 year olds--it just keeps gettin' better!
I thought I'd post a few pictures of the things that matter most to my birthday boy...














And this concludes 50% of our families birthday's for the year!


Comments

Natalie said…
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!! Tell Kev he doens't look a day over 37! Did you or Linda take the girls to...I can't remember the name of that great place. LOVE all the new pics!
Becky said…
I took the girls to Gardner Village--I hadn't been there since you and I went last year :)
The Jacklins said…
You must be sa busy with everyone!! Hope all the birthdays have been great! I'm ready for lunch! :)

Popular Posts