Happy 5th Birthday Gracie!

Gracie turned 5 last Wednesday! This year she wanted to make her own cake...she picked a chocolate fudge cake with chocolate icing...I used to not like chocolate cake, I wish I still didn't since I ate WAY too much of Gracie's cake! It was delicious!!


I caught her eating the sprinkles like a it was a bowl of cereal...mmmmm!


Gracie got to go to the dentist for her birthday...she was very excited--really, she was! The older kids...not so much. No cavities for Gracie--so mom was very excited too!



Gracie LOVES sausage McMuffins so it was off to McDonald's for a birthday brunch!



Gracie is the sweetest little thing! She is such a great helper and is always so pleasant and happy! She's a great big and little sister. We love you Gracie, Happy Birthday!




Comments

Natalie said…
Happy Birthday Gracie!!! Did you save me any cake??? Did you score some pretty neat presents??? We hope you had a great day!!!! WE LOVE YOU!

Popular Posts