Jackson's 1st HIGH SCHOOL Football Game!

Jackson's first favorite team was the St. Louis Rams...for years he loved those Rams! And now he plays for the Rams--how fun is that?!


I thought I'd document some of Jackson's historic first day of High School football! I remember when this big guy was a little 3 year old--even then he LOVED football. He'd watch NFL games from start to finish with his dad...and could never get enough. Before he started school he learned how to add and subtract double digit numbers all because of football.

The breakfast of champions!



Here's his dad giving him his pre-game speech... should you get even one minute of playing time you'd better give it 110%...yada yada yada...make me and your mother proud...yada yada yada...



Here's Jax reading up on the competition...they would be playing against the #1 quarterback in the state!



...unfortunately for the Rams, this kid was just as amazing as the paper said he was!




Only a handful of sophomores were able to dress Varsity...and our Jaxer was one of them!! He's #6!




In the end his team didn't win and Jax didn't play...but stay tuned, the sophomore games start up this week!

Comments

cathi6 said…
That's awesome! You must be very proud :) Hope their team does better next week!
the Brakey's said…
AWESOME! Alex's first high school game is tomorrow, we play Murray! We actually might have you guys on our schedule sometime too! Glad he had a good time!
Amy Roper said…
Yea for Jackson!

Thanks so much for all your help with the car! We appreciate it and owe you!
The Jacklins said…
Good times....and more ahead I'm sure!
Erica said…
Go Jackson! I can't wait to watch my little guys football games! I am loving Kevin's pre-game speech to Jackson. He looks so serious. Go Rams!
Nora Mair said…
I read your blog all the time--I can't believe how big Jane is now. Didn't you just have her?

Popular Posts