Back to School!

This was a good "back to school" year for mom...NO Kindergartners and NO First Graders! And I get to have 2 cute girls at home who keep me entertained!


Gracie is in the "I can pick my own clothes and do my own hair stage"...she and Janie are great little buddies!


Kloe is in 2nd Grade...love her toothless grin!



Grandma Linda took the kids on the traditional school shoe shopping trip...Kloe was very excited with her choice!



Dakota is in 5th grade and started the year with a new haircut! That is big news for Kota since he's sported a buzz for as long as we can remember!





Emmy is in 8th grade and has decided to grow her hair out...check back in about 5 years to see how that went--her hair grows oh so slowly.



I wanted to borrow her new shoes but she wears a size and a half bigger than I do...and she's now 2 inches taller than me!



Jackson's looking a little tired...he leaves for school when it's dark and by the time he finishes with school and football practice he returns home when it's dark.



If you're wondering if Jax has met any hot babes at high school...the answer would be "not yet"...he has fallen in love with his new shoes however, I know this because the main picture on his phone is of his shoes!

Popular Posts