4th of July...Jackson Hole Style!


We had a great 4th of July with Kevin's family in Jackson, Wyoming! Papa Dave got us a very fun house for our stay...we made good use of the backyard--a whole lot of badminton was played!




We have lots of fun "Jackson Hole" traditions. One of them is Papa Dave's breakfast by the lake...Grandpa cooks while the kids skip rocks.





..."swimming" at the Jackson Lodge




Gracie getting some air...


Emmy getting ready to make her winning croquet shot.



You can never have too many smores!


We added biking to the mix this year...Jackson out-biked all of us, the last 5 months of football training are really paying off!




Jackson pulled Janie and Gracie in the "Gracie Cart"...Janie could have rode all day!





Gracie finished this entire bowl of guacamole...that's my girl!



Our nights were very fun filled with fireworks--We had the best seats ever...they were directly above us!



Pictionary...



I can't seem to remember who won...




And everyone got their groove on!






Not happy when Dad pulled her out of the water...Janie's gone from hating the water to LOVING it over the past couple of months.



The entire crew in the canoe.



Yes, Jackson totally posed for this picture...he couldn't be prouder of his guns!




We stopped in Rexburg on our way home...Kev and the big kids did baptisms at the temple while me and the little ones went to visit my cousin Jody who lives near by. I wanted to show the kids where I went to school but the town has changed so much I hardly recognized anything! Right after this picture my camera battery died...so that's all she wrote!


Comments

Carley said…
Looks like you had a blast! We love Jackson Hole, we keep meaning to take the kids back but....life keeps happening! Glad you enjoyed yourselves! :)
Jenny said…
Your trip looks like so much fun! I've only been to Jackson once, but I was pregnant and all morning sicky. Who knew there were so many adventures to be had?! I LOVE the picture of Gracie getting some air! Hilarious!
The Jacklins said…
So this is where ya've been, and what ya've been up to!! GOOD TIMES!! Looks like so much fun! I'm thinking our lunch dates are destined to be during school activities!! :) Glad you're having a great summer! And btw...you're kids are getting big!

Popular Posts