24th of July...BIG B little b, what begins with B?


BOWLING...(Kloe won the prize for the best lookin shoes)

BONES doin the happy dance after BOWLING a strike!


In honor of dear aunt Megan, Emmy chose this BOWLING BALL!



Almost forgot the BREAKFAST!


Janey is a BIG fan of Mom's BACON and avocado omelet!


She's also a BIG fan of BAREFOOT BOWLING!




BACKWARDS BOWLING!





BADMINTON...in the sprinklers for added effect!




BBQ!



And last but not least...the BECK fireworks show!
We let the kids plan our entire day--well done little BECKSTERS!

Comments

Natalie said…
I love how you invited no one to your celebration!! That's my kind of party :)
Heather said…
Okay. I totally feel like a voyeur by peeking at your blog linked over from Shelley's. I just wanted to tell you that you have a darling family and your blog entries are so dang cute. I don't know you very well....but trust both Shelley and Cathi's taste in friends. lol Don't mind me....just passin' thru. Heather O.
cathi6 said…
What a " beautiful" " brag" love it! So cute-you guys rock!!!!

Popular Posts