Random pictures from the past few weeks...

Emmy just finished up her softball season...sadly this is the only picture I have. I kept forgetting to take the camera (it's what I do)...so this is it for the 09 season. She was awesome at 1st base and also played catcher this year!


Here are my parents with Lyla, she's number 25 out of 26 grandchildren (soon to be 27 when Trish has her baby).



This is my brother Rick...I laughed when I saw this picture, then I really laughed when I read his shirt.


It's hard to tell but this is a rag quilt I made Lyla Rebecca...It was the first quilt I've ever made and I thought I'd better get a picture of it in case it's my last.




Here we all are talking to Megan on speaker phone at my parents house on mother's day...




Cute cousins!




Jackson has been weight lifting for football the past few months...as you can see it's beginning to pay off...his Grandma Jan made him take this picture to send to Megan, he won't pose like this for just anyone :)




Kissin' Cousins




The Mommas and the Babies



The Papa's and the Babies


Popular Posts