Happy Father's Day to my favorite Dads!

Happy Father's Day Grandpa Moon!
I couldn't ask for a better Grandpa! He is such a great example to me in so many ways. He is the hardest worker I know...you'd think being in his mid-eighty's he'd maybe think about finally retiring, but his farm is his life and he never stops. He is so funny and his memory is amazing, much better than mine. Months will go by between our visits and he'll still remember things we talked about at our last visit. My kids are so lucky to be able to know their Great-Grandpa and they love to visit his farm.

Happy Father's Day Dad!
I am very blessed to have such a wonderful father! He has always taught me by his example...he is honest, hard working and everything he does he does for the good of his family. He's very generous and always helping his family, friends and neighbors. My kids are lucky to live just a few minutes away from their Papa Tom and one of the things they love most about him is he loves to play games with them! (By the way, that big guy in the back is my brother Rob...he hates to be left out)



Happy Father's Day Papa Dave!
They say when you are dating a guy you should pay attention to the way he treats his mom...when I was dating Kevin I watched the way his dad treated his mom. I was impressed with the love and respect Dave showed Linda. He always put her needs first and I figured since Kevin grew up with that kind of example, I'd get the same treatment! He is also a wonderful Grandpa...He's at every ball game (pretty sure he's been to more of the kids games than I have) and he also lives close by so the kids get spoiled with time and attention!
And last but not least...Happy Fathers Day Kevin!
When Kev and I talked about when to start having kids, Kevin said without hesitation, "As soon as possible!" I knew he'd be a good dad from the way he was with other people's kids...but I had no idea just how great he'd be with our own kids. He is such a fun dad and oh so entertaining--if Dad's around the kids are usually giggling! Everything he does, he does for me and the kids...in fact he's already making exciting plans for his future grandkids! I love you Kev--thanks for all you do for us!


Comments

Natalie said…
Danial is going to feel really left out that you didn't include "Favorite Brother In Law" in your tribute to the men in your life. It's okay though because I'm sure he's "over it!" I'd have to agree that you've got yourself some great men!!!!

Popular Posts