A "Wicked" Birthday for Grandma Linda!


Every year Dave takes us all to the Roof to celebrate Linda's birthday! This year he threw in some extra fun by surprising her during dinner with tickets to see Wicked later that night!





It's tradition to take an elevator picture on our way to dinner...I'm not sure if Kev or Steve took this one as each of them had a camera...






And here we are in 2008....Kevin definately took this one...




And again in 2007....I think Tami took this one...




I couldn't ask for a better mother-in-law! I look up to her in so many ways. She has a great perspective on life and raising kids...Kevin and I often ask her "what would you do?" in various situations when we are working through issues with our kids. She is also one of the most talented women I know...she bakes, paints, scrapbooks, makes beautiful cards, and is a wonderful quilter...this Book of Mormon quilt she made me is one of my most prized possessions!




This is a "Halloween" quilt she made for the kids. I love it so much I keep it up in the dining room all year round! She had each of the pockets filled with prizes! She's always doing fun things like this for the kids.


Happy Birthday Grandma Linda! Thanks for all you do! We love you!


Comments

Marci Jefferies said…
I can't believe you went to wicked, was it so good?
Natalie said…
You look hot in the 2007 elevator!!!

Popular Posts