Welcome Lyla Rebecca Sollis!


My brother Rob and his wife Stephanie don't have a blog so I thought I'd post these cute pictures of their new baby for all you out of towners (my parents seem to be starting a tradition of leaving town whenever grandbabies are born :).


Lyla was born at 5:47 this morning! Stephanie was only in the delivery room for 17 minutes before Lyla was born. No time for drugs--way to go Steph!


Lyla weighed 5 pounds 10 ounces and is 19 inches long.

Lyla with her proud Papa who is very happy he didn't have to deliver her in the car!


Lyla with her favorite aunt :)

Comments

Natalie said…
You just wait, she hasn't met the Washington Aunt yet...the competition is on baby! I take that back...Megan always wins that race. Nobody stands a chance! Really we shouldn't kid ourselves!
Marci Jefferies said…
Wow I don't check your blog for a few weeks and i have a ton to catch up on. You are so good to post that much. It looks like you are her favorite aunt she has your name and everything! Cute baby tell Rob congrats!
The Jacklins said…
What a sweet little babe! Love the name too!
Erica said…
Great middle name! 17 minutes in the delivery room and no drugs. Way to go Steph! They look like happy parents. Wish that I could actually see some of these kids!!! I think that Rob and Steph need to break down and do a blog.
Tom and Annie said…
Lyla??? I have only met two other Lyla's besides my Lylah! One in a 7/11 and one at Legoland in CA. That's crazy! Family name?? Details . . . and I'm sure they name her after you, right? ha ha--you're awesome : )
Jeri said…
Rob, Stephanie & Izzy - CONGRATULATIONS! These pictures are darling! Becky, what an honor to have this tiny one named after you. Love the picture of the proud papa!

Popular Posts