A St. Patrick's Day Miracle!

So our day started with "green" pancakes to celebrate this great holiday! I decided to go out on a limb and create a "green" dinner. It's rare that I create anything successful in the kitchen so I had to post this--it was a winner! I threw frozen peas, green beans and broccoli in the food processor, combined it with the insides of baked potatoes to make twice-baked potatoes. The kids assumed the green came from food coloring...half way through dinner they were shocked to find out they'd eaten oh so many veggies! I added left over roast beef with gravy to make it a "man" potato for the boys. I also tried a new oatmeal cookie recipe and changed it up adding craisins and white chocolate--another winner! I love oatmeal cookies...my kids, not so much, but they loved these! I'm pretty sure this is the luckiest St. Patrick's Day I've ever had! :)

Popular Posts