16 Years of Wedded Bliss!!


The 3 of us after a long day of shopping...Janie's pretty upset we didn't let her stay with Aunt Tami and the other kids :(


It's our anniversary today...or as Kev calls it, the anniversary of his very own "D" Day since he had to storm the beach to get what he wanted and he sacrificed his own life so that others (the children) may live.
We'd have to say it's been a good run so far...we wanted to celebrate by having separate bedrooms but there are no bedrooms left in the house so we'll just have to wait til the kids start moving out. Now don't get us wrong...our marriage is rock solid but the idea of us each having our very own space is ohhh so appealing...and it would certainly add variety and excitement to the marriage.
Since separate bedrooms were out, Kev took me on a little "shopping" get-away to celebrate. I really hate to shop--especially for clothes. My wardrobe consists of hand-me-downs from my sisters and other odds and ends I happen to find at Costco or Walmart while I'm grocery shopping (I know, it's sad but true). Kev got tired of me looking like a peasant so he took matters into his own hands. I don't think I've ever seen him so determined and dedicated to a cause...and it turns out he has pretty great taste too. Who knew?

Popular Posts