Happy 15th Birthday Jackson!


This picture was taken 5 years ago when Jackson and Kevin went to Colorado on a big Turkey Hunt...my cute little Jackson is now my cute big Jackson and I'm so grateful to be his Mom. It's funny how clueless I was as a new mom. I remember thinking when he was born that I really needed to enjoy those first couple of years because once kids grow out of the baby phase they are no longer fun. I soon learned that kids get more fun every year and the dynamics of our relationships change and it's all just so great!


This past year has been a good one for Jackson...he's played a lot of golf with his Papa Dave and his Dad, made the all-star baseball team (however, the season came to a screaching halt when he broke his knuckle) he had an amazing football season, he started playing basketball and progressed so quickly he was able to play as a starter on the school basketball team. (It's his birthday, I can brag a little). The only downside of the year was his braces did not come off--he's had them for 3 years now and he's about ready to remove them himself.


He's still a Jazz, Utes and Braves fan...and after a lengthy conversation with his mother (via text messaging of course) and asking WWUMD (what would Urban Meyer do) he decided to become a Packers fan!

Kloe made Jackson this cute card--looks just like him doesn't it!
Happy Birthday Jaxer...we love you!!

Popular Posts