Who needs blocks when you have TOILET PAPER!

Nat, this post is for you :)


My kids never cease to amaze me with the things they find joy in...for instance, every time I bring home the bulk packs of toilet paper from Costco Kloe and Gracie spend a day or two making various things out of the rolls. They literaly squeal with joy every time we haul in the big pack of TP. This would be Gracie in her sand castle. Before that she made a bridge. So one or two days out of every month my living room is covered in toilet paper rolls and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Comments

Natalie said…
At least it's not staged and it really happens!!!! And it's in your home!!! Random...not thought out and doesn't look desperate...your children don't look like they are pozing for a blog post! She's so stinkin cute! I appreciate that you dedicated it to me!!!!
Becky said…
Come on Nat, tell us how you really feel :)
Natalie said…
If I wrote how I really feel...that might affend someone that's here just snoopin around! Let's face the truth I'm just jealous that everyone has a blog and I don't!
Stephanie said…
Nat - Rob and I don't have a blog either so don't feel bad :)
Erica said…
I love it! I buy the same TP and my boys think that they need to play with it also. The only thing is that I'm not as nice as you! I put it away and tell them if they touch it they're in trouble! Oh the things our kids find joy with! We should forget ever buying toys for them. Let's just get stuff from Costco!

Popular Posts