Mama Jan & Papa Tom's Halloween Party


Last Friday was my parents Halloween Party. We ate Pizza, the kids played Bingo with Papa Tom, the adults watched a little football, and Mama Jan made Caramel Popcorn...the highlight of the night for me!

My dad is obviously a Dr...my mom is "I Love Lucy" on Halloween...is she creative or what?!

Kota is working on setting the record for wearing the same halloween costume for the most years in a row!



Jackson is quite the sexy Under Armour model!

Cutest Tinkerbell EVER!

Emmer went as "High School Prom Becky" and Kevin went as "High School Prom Kevin"...if you look at my very first post back in July you'll see the original pic of me and Kev in this "get-up". Kev hasn't changed a bit!


Love that Hannah Montana!

Steph, Izzy and Rob

Kim, Kamdon, Scott, Karter and Kaitlynn

The Becksters

Comments

Best party ever! I would have loved for you to tell us what the other cousins and aunt and uncles were. This is why we can't live in Utah because the whole costume thing woud stress me out! Tricia
Ok so I think Dad totally looked like Dr. Oz!
Tricia
Natalie said…
Partying without us once again, without even sending us an invite to let us in on the fun!! Ya well our costumes are confidential! Looks like you had a "spooktacular" time, what's up with the nun costume...is this your way of telling the prom king no more kids? Why not a close up of Janie babe? Well just so you know how it feels we are going to have a halloween costume party when the ma & pa arrive without ALL OF YOU!!! :) hehehehhehe
Erica said…
How cute is that party. I am still laughing over prom Becky and Kevin. Like it's a Barbie doll!! Seriously, I am still laughing. Everyone's outfits were so cute. What good sports for grandpa and grandma to dress up.
The Jacklins said…
So much fun!! I loved all the costumes...and where did you get the NUN?? Too funny! What a great idea...and early in the month so it doesn't conflict with all the other festivities! Hey..I was looking for the fall background here...it's at leeloublogs.
Amy Roper said…
What a fun family tradition! You guys all look so cute, especially Kevin and his date! he he
Amy
Jody said…
What a fun idea! All the costumes are great and I think Aunt Jan makes a darling Lucy. We need to see some more pics of Janie! She is such a doll.

Popular Posts