Go Warriors!!!

We are well into football season and the boys are having a blast! Football is something the boys and their dad all share a passion for. It's fun to see the three of them eat sleep and drink football for a few months each year. Kev is a great coach to the both of them. After one of Dakota's games we stopped at Walmart so I could grab a few things. When I walked out to the car Kev and Dakota were in the middle of the parking lot practicing tackling...the next week the three of us were killing time at McDonalds between games and Kev used McGriddle wrappers as football players to show Kota some plays--you can never have too much football!



Jackson (#48) plays Linebacker and Tailback. Dakota (#9) plays Defensive End, Kicker, Right End, and Running Back.

Comments

How fun is football season??? Mickayla is at Homecoming game tonight! I have a few years before all of the sporting events start for us! Have a great Season boys! Love, Aunt Tricia
The Jacklins said…
Okay...Jackson plays football with some BIG boys!! So fun for all the Beck Men!! And...for the record...I did have a CARLOAD of people on the way to and home from Logan!! We didn't want to invade your home with our CHAOS!! I will be a finding a time to come see ya sa soon! In the meantime...Give that sweet baby a little love from me!
Natalie said…
Bones...keep up on all the plays so that you can teach Cardston...someone is going to have to:) Momma Jan was telling me how much fun it is to go to the games...wish we could be there and cheer you on...from the crowd! Actually maybe if I cheered on the field...you know like cheerleaders do...they might just get some more touch downs! I know Bones and Jax would LOVE my cheers!!!

Popular Posts