SEPTEMBER--the Greatest Month of the Year!

If the Beck Family could have one month to call our own it would definitely be September!
We LOVE the month of September for all the obvious reasons--the leaves changing, the smell and feel of the crisp Fall air. We also have Gracie, Kloe and Kevin who were born in September, and if you do the math, you'll find Emmy was conceived in September :).  Kev and I met in September of 86, Kev and I started dating in September of 87 (and have been dating ever since), and Kev came home from his mission and we got engaged in September of 92. Fall is our favorite season--which of course begins in September. And those who know us well, know that we live for the FOOTBALL Season which officially begins in September--NFL, College, and our favorite--Little League Football where we cheer Jax and Kota on every Saturday!! Next year we'll add High School Football to the list (Can't believe I'll have a child in High School!)
When Gracie was born Kevin named "September" by Earth, Wind, and Fire, as our official family song for the month of September. The big question now is...will baby #6 be born in September??? We're due the beginning of October but the Beck kids are just so excited to join the family they usually come about 3 weeks early so we'll see!

Comments

The Jacklins said…
No question...fall is the best and September starts it all off!! I am loving the music sound effects...very nice my friend!
Haley-n-Emmy said…
Thanks mom I appreciate the bit about me.
Jody said…
How funny that everything happens in September for you guys. That's kind of how february is for us. I love fall too! Kevin started counting down the days until the first BYU game months ago. The kids all look great in the pics on the first day of school!
Marci Jefferies said…
The music is fun isn't it! Love your blog. You need to keep me posted on the baby. I am glad the bedding works, I always loved it. Lets plan another lunch soon.

Popular Posts