Dakota Turns 1!

Yesterday my baby turned one!!



He loved being the birthday boy.
Had no trouble blowing out his candle and ate every bit of his slice of cake.





We had lots of family join us for the party.
He was spoiled with clothes and toys.



This little car from Rick and Mindy was one of his favorites!





He is such a sweet boy and has been such a joy to everyone he meets.
He makes me want another baby, not anytime soon though.
I can't take on any more babies until I get my health stuff figured out.
I can't believe what a dive my body has taken since Dakota's birth.
While I really haven't gotten any answers from the Dr's, one theory about where the headaches and face pain are coming from is nerve damage caused during delivery.
Maybe, who knows.



If that was the case, it was all totally worth it.




Sometimes, when Aunt Megan babysits she dresses Kota up in her doll clothes.
He's a good sport about it.



Happy Happy Birthday Dakota Reed!
We love you!

Popular Posts