Beck Family Jackson Hole Trip

The Jackson Hole tradition with Kevin's family is everyone's favorite!



I especially appreciated this trip, as I have been weighed down by my constant headaches.  They've been pretty much every day for six months now.
The Doctors can't seem to figure out what exactly is causing them.  The latest theory is that my sinuses are the problem so I've been getting treatment for that, but nothing is helping.
Here is one of my recent journal entries...
Today has been one of those days where I feel like I just can't handle motherhood (and it's only 1:00 in the afternoon).  The kids have been teasing each other, the toilet over-flowed, and Dakota has been as high maintenance as ever.  The house is a MESS!  The laundry is out of control.  So, my only option is to flee.  I have to take Dakota in for his six month check-up/shots.  Jackson is going to get his ears checked again.  They were full of fluid when we went in for his school check-up.  My headaches got to be unbearable last week.  I have really been appreciating a life of good health, these headaches and my weird heart stuff has been really hard.  Friday, my headache was so bad I finally asked Dad and Kevin to give me a blessing and I've had some relief since.



Another reason this trip was so welcome, was Kevin has been feeling like there's a possibility he could lose his job, so that's been weighing on us.



We've decided Jackson Hole must be what heaven is like :)



Grandma and Grandpa spoiled us the entire trip!
The kids loved Aunt Tami time and we missed Uncle Stevie, who's doing an internship this summer in Washington DC.



Nothing sexier than my man sleep/snuggling with his baby...



Kevin had his stitches removed from his neck and leg a few days before the trip.
His neck looks great, he's not supposed to shave for several months, thus the beard.
His leg, however, looks like a monkey sewed him up.



Breakfast by the lake is everyone's FAVORITE!



Vacationing wears Kota out...













Thanks Grandma and Grandpa, for such a fun trip!

Popular Posts