Angel Baby

This little angel baby is a sweetheart!
I love to just look at him.
Jax and Emmy adore him.
They love holding him and Emmy loves to "pet" his head.



Christmas time was extra special this year, having a tiny baby boy.
I got all the Christmas shopping done and wrapped before Dakota was born so I've been able to just concentrate on him and his brother and sister.



Kevin surprised me with an early Christmas present--a dishwasher!
In the almost six years we've been married I've never had one.



Dakota with his Great Grandpa Keith.



Dakota really is the perfect baby.
He only cries when he's hungry or needs to burp.



Jax and Em LOVED Christmas.
They were spoiled.
We had breakfast with Kevin's family and spent most of the day there.  Later we went to my parent's for dinner.



A few days before Christmas I started having what I know now to be PVC's (Premature Ventricle Contractions).  It feels like my heart skips a beat and then beats harder to make up for it.  I've had it happen before, but it just happens once and it's pretty rare.  They got so bad that they woke me up one night and I ended up having an anxiety attack.  I thought I was going to die.
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were rough.  The PVC's were constant and it really scared me.  I saw a Dr shortly after Christmas and he felt like they were brought on by the stress of having a baby and the holidays.  He had me wear a monitor for a week and a Cardiologist reviewed the results and everything seems normal, so that is good news.



Jax calls Dakota "Codes", "Little bud", and "Robin" (Jackson is Batman).
Jackson is currently obsessed with Batman and he writes "Batman" instead of Jackson on all his papers.
Batman is almost five and such a huge help!





So blessed to have these amazing kids.

Popular Posts