Two Happy Campers

Back in August we went to the Uintah's for a camping trip with Marci and Rhett.
They don't like to see other campers when they camp, so we four-wheeled for about 45 minutes to get to the perfect spot!







The kids LOVED it.
We played lots of games and had the best time just hanging out with Marci and Rhett.



Jake loved it too, and he really loved Pete.









My pregnant body, however, did not like camping.
The day after we got home I began having braxton hicks and mild back labor.  I was so tired! I could only be up for 15 minutes or so at a time before I felt like passing out.  I saw my Dr a few days later and she said I had all the symptoms of altitude sickness, and that it would take a few more days to feel better.



This year's Lagoon trip was so Fun!
Jax rode every big ride he was tall enough to go on.





 6 months pregnant


We celebrated Kevin's 27th birthday with a dance from Emmy.
She really got into it.



Kevin started a new side job last month.
He'd been mowing lawns after work during the summer, but with lawn season coming to a close I was getting pretty worried about how we'd cover all our bills.  Kevin kept telling me, "Everything will work out".  I kept praying it would.
And it did.
He and a friend from work are repossessing cars for his friend's dad at night and on weekends.
Kevin loves it, despite the lack of sleep.



We partied hard for Halloween.
How cute is this little witch and batman!



Jackson is currently Batman's biggest fan.
Halloween was a three day event.
Thursday Jackson had his pre-school Halloween party.  He got to be the leader and parade around in his costume!



Friday we went to Aunt Megan's school Halloween parade.
Jackson and Em joined the parade too.


Meg is my right hand sister!
She's such a big help.
She loves to babysit the kids and I love it when she hangs out with me.
She even helped wash all the baby clothes and get the nursery ready for the baby.



Friday night was my parent's Halloween party.
We had chili dogs and played a big game of bunco--which Jackson LOVED.  I don't think he's met a game he didn't like.
Last night we took the kids to the neighborhood parade and then to Kevin's parents house for Mama Linda's pizza and trick-or-treating.  Jackson showed Emmy how to trick-or-treat and she was loving it!

I'm at the ticking time bomb stage of pregnancy.
I'm not due until the end of November, but I feel like the baby could come any minute.

Popular Posts