We'll Wait and See

All Kevin's dreams came true the day he became a truck driver.



I ended up turning in my Grand Am and scaling way back on my Mary Kay business.  I just couldn't find a happy medium between work and mommy.  Mommy won.  I hold classes occasionally and service my customers, but I no longer manage a team.



Easter 1998




I'm not a dog girl.
I'm not a pet of any kind girl.
But Kevin felt it was important for the kids to have a dog and someone offered to give him a chocolate lab, so here we are.
Meet Teddy Bear Jake of Golden Wolfcreek Ranch.
Or "Jake" as we call him.



Honestly, I'm not a big fan, but I hired my neighbor who's a dog trainer to help me train him, so maybe I'll like him more when he quits peeing and chewing on everything.







May 1998



Emmy turned 2 on June 18th!
She is such a little sweetheart and magically, she's talking so much more since her binkies broke!
She says "Moo me Mama" = Excuse me Mama
She answers "Yep" = Yes
She tells me, "Love you too, Mom", and then wants a hug and kiss.
And she has the cutest little facial expressions.





We celebrated Emmy at the Zoo, Denny's for lunch, Liberty Park and McDonalds for dinner.







We found out in March we are expecting a baby in November!
Jackson is so excited! 
Even before we were pregnant he informed us he needs a brother.
The other day I asked him, "What if Heavenly Father sends us a sister instead of a brother?"  He replies, "Mom, let me tell you a secret".  Then he comes over and whispers in my ear, "Just don't worry about it, we'll wait and see what Heavenly Father sends us."
Works for me.

Popular Posts