A Bunch of Goals

It's been a busy couple of months.
In July I went to the Mary Kay Seminar training in Dallas Texas and submitted my DIQ (Director in Qualification) papers.  I don't feel ready to be a director, but my numbers are there, so I'm going for it.



I met a bunch of goals over the past year.
One of which qualified me for a fun limo ride to the awards ceremony!



Ironically, I really struggle with the "make-up" part of Mary Kay.
I got hooked on the skin care products, but make-up has never been my thing.
I love teaching how to take care of your skin, but when it's time to teach the make-up part, it's awkward.  Even though I've taken classes on how to apply it, I still feel like I'm totally faking it.



Michelle and Wendy (in the middle) have become dear friends.
Wendy is my director and I've learned so much from her about faith, hard work, determination, and leadership.



Me with my Executive Senior Director, Julie-Ann.
This lady makes a truck load of money selling make- up :)


It was a fun trip, but I was so glad to get back to Kevin and our babies.



This is Kevin's Grandma and Grandpa Beck.
Grandma Beck passed away while Kevin was on his mission.
She was the sweetest.  I'm so grateful I could meet her.  I think of her and Grandpa all the time now that we are living in their home.
Grandpa Beck passed away July 26th.
He hadn't been the same since Grandma died, so it's comforting to know they are together.


On August 23rd my "free" car was delivered and myself and two other managers were given a "car" party!
I say "free" because it's really not free. 
It took a lot of hard work, and with the help of my team, I qualified for it. 
It also requires a certain level of production each month to keep it.




This was a very fun day!
Jackson was so cute.
He wanted to wear his "Mary Kay church red jacket" like mom.



Wendy, giving me my keys :)





These two did their job, smudging up the windows the minute they got in :)




Popular Posts