A Big Fan of Christmas



This Emmy girl is such a sweetheart!
She coos, ahhhs, laughs and blows bubbles.
She loves to be held.  All. Of. The. Time. So I try my best to be as productive as possible during her nap time.



Halloween was so fun!
Our neighborhood does a parade with firetrucks in the lead.
Jackson loved all of it!
And how cute is this little clown?!



Emmy 5 months old...





Jackson 2 years and 22 months...



Jackson is a big fan of Whinnie the Pooh.
Every morning he says to me, "Good morning Mama!"  Just like Roo says to Kanga.
This kid has so much energy.  I wish he'd give me some.



It looks like my sister Natalie will be moving in with us.
We have an extra bedroom in the basement.
She'll live with us for a few months before she leaves on her mission to Cananda.



I failed miserably this year with taking Christmas pictures.
We had a wonderful Christmas.
Jackson loved the magic of all of it.





We still don't have furniture for the living room, so it was nice to have the tree to take up some space.



Emmy was also a big fan of Christmas, but she was not a fan of her snowsuit.



We spent New Years Eve at my parents house, celebrating Papa Tom's birthday!
We are excited to see what 1997 will bring!





Popular Posts