Summer Time ☀️ 1995

May was a busy month!
We went to Logan for Memorial Day and spent time with friends and family.
Kevin fished.
And of course, a trip to Logan isn't complete without some Tiny Spicy at the Mandarin.



We stayed a night with my Aunt Jeri in Clarkston and visited Uncle Stan's grave.
We had so much fun with Aunt Jeri and my cousins.
We also stayed a night at a hotel in Logan.



Jackson was a BIG fan of the pool!



I took a leap of faith and started my own wedding and funeral flower business.
We TOTALLY live in the right place for the funeral flowers :)



Our apartment is on the right side/back of the building.  Marci and Rhett's is in the front right side, they have that cool round tower with all the windows.
We picked up an old fridge for cheap and hauled it up to our apartment on the elevator.
A fridge, a table, a few tools, and a business license were all I needed to get started.
I worked at the Flower Patch my senior year of high school and since then I've worked there for holidays, so I've been well trained!
It's been going great!


I gave Jackon his first haircut!
A bowl cut, and I think it's so cute.



Jackson was much more interested in the animals at the zoo this year.



In June they announced Salt Lake City will host the 2002 Winter Olympics!
I wonder what my life will be like in 2002?!
Jackson is getting more and more personality every day.
His newest words are "wow-wow-wow" and "meow".
He calls me "mama" and "mum"



Jackson is definitely a happy camper!
He loves being outside, and he loves getting messy.





Jackson and I have been taking swimming lessons.
He is loving it.  And he loves to say "hi" to all the ladies in the locker room, even the naked ones.



Jackson had his first trip to Lagoon.
Of course he's a big fan of that place now too.



This guy has been a fishing machine all summer.
His favorite spot is Strawberry and he'll take anyone who will go with him.
He often heads up there right after work and doesn't get home until 3 in the morning.



How he makes it though a full day of work the next day, I have no idea.



Kevin's brother Steve is a big fan of Strawberry too.





I've continued to struggle with the decision of whether or not to teach school.
I've even looked into a job share option.
I miss teaching a bunch.
But God's been really generous in providing us opportunities to have the means for me to be home with this little guy for now.  So I'm going to be content, content and grateful.




Popular Posts