Christmas 1994

Jackson 9 months old...



We're really hitting our stride with this parenting thing.
We are actually thinking about thinking about having another baby.
I don't want them spaced too close together though, so it won't be for a while.





I celebrated my 23rd birthday with cheesecake.



Christmas with Jackson was so much fun.



He was spoiled by the entire family.



We had our traditional Christmas breakfast with Kevin's family at his Grandpa and Grandma Keith's house.  The entire day was perfect!





Kevin got a new job!
He'll start working at American Investment Bank as a loan processor next month.
The bank is just a few blocks away, so Kevin can ride his bike if he wants.



I set a few goals for the new year...
Read my scriptures daily
Exercise 5 times a week
Be a better primary teacher
Be a better visiting teacher
And keep up on my dishes :)
I went for pretty simple goals since last year I failed to set any.



Popular Posts