Summer of 94

Jackson three months old...



This mommy thing is no joke.
I'm only six months in and it is THE HARDEST thing I have ever done.
Jackson has been sick with a cold, ear infection and bronchitis.  I had no idea a two month old could be so sick.  I have never been so worried.
And then there have been the 8,000 breast infections.
I came very close to quitting the whole nursing thing, but a very nice lady from the laleche league (or however you spell it), talked me off the ledge and has been a huge help.
Thank goodness babies grow fast.  By the time Jackson was around four months he didn't seem quite so fragile and at six months I finally feel like I'm getting the hang of this mom thing.



June 4th, 1994
Graduation Day!!
I never thought about going to college until my senior year of high school.
And then I didn't think much about getting a bachelor degree until my second year of college.



It was a lot of work, and honestly, I considered bailing two years in.
But I'm so grateful I stuck with it and finished.



And I couldn't have done it without my man.
He's my biggest cheerleader.



We took Jackson's on lots of adventures over the Summer.



A trip to the zoo--which he was too young to care about, but the boy loves to be outside so he was happy.



These two are best buddies.
Kevin had zero learning curve with Jackson.
After he watched our mom's for the first couple of weeks and took care of the night shift he was a pro.
Kev can't get enough of him.



He's sad Dad's at work, and is telling him to come home...



A visit Grandma and Grandpa Moon at the Moon Ranch...



We've loved living in Salt Lake and being able to spend lots of time with family.



And a very fun camping trip with my aunt Judy and uncle Alex to Payson Lake.







Marci chopped my hair off.



And it wouldn't be summer without a trip to the family cabin.
I am loving our little family of three.
It's hard to imagine life with out our Jax.



6 months

Popular Posts