We Both Started School

Here I am, about two months pregnant.
I don't look pregnant, but I definitely felt pregnant.
All my clothes were fitting tight and uncomfortable.



My best friend Shelley, from college got married on August 26th in the Manti Temple.
She and her husband Jug have been together since Jr High.
Our stories are pretty similar.
We were roommates our first semester at Rick's college and we hit it off immediately.
I love her so much.



Kevin and I went down a day early and stayed over night in Manti at the cutest little bed and breakfast.
My Aunt Judy and Uncle Alex were there celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary so we met up with them for dinner and then went to an endowment session in the Manti Temple.  That temple is incredible.  The inside of the temple took my breath away.
Shelley and Jug's ceremony was beautiful and afterward we went back to Pleasant Grove for her reception.



We are all settled in our new apartment.
My family came up to help us move in.  I can't believe how much we've accumulated in such a short amount of time.
It's not as cozy as our little basement apartment.  It has cinder block walls and industrial carpet, but it's home and the location is great.
In September we were able to spend some time with my family at the cabin.  Getting away for some cabin time was great.





Kevin and I both started school with this new quarter and it is hectic.
I'm in a program called Level III.  I spend half the day in a second grade classroom and the other half in college classes.  I'm also working two nights a week taking notes for a disabled student in their math class.

This was a fun surprise to get in the mail...





He's the best husband :)



We had a great Thanksgiving with Kevin's family.
We played the entire weekend, which included two Jazz games and lots of family time.
I'm feeling much better.
No more morning (or in my case, all day) sickness.
I'm feeling the baby move, which I love, and you can definitely tell I'm pregnant now.
We've decided not to find out the gender until it's born.
I had a dream we were having a boy, Kevin had a dream it's a girl but we both guess girl.

Popular Posts