As Soon as Possible

When we discussed the time table for starting a family (it was never a question of whether or not we would have kids, only when we would have them) Kevin's response was immediate, "As soon as possible".  I am scared to death of childbirth, but excited to raise children, so I put my fears aside and calculated the soonest we could have a baby would be after I graduate from USU in March of next year.



On Monday July 7th we found out we are having a baby!
The baby is due in March, the day after I finish student teaching :)
That's the good news.
The bad news is we have to move.
Our landlord's daughter is getting married and wants to live here.
Such a bummer.
We love this house.
We even planted a garden in the backyard.
We have to be out by August 31st.
I'm not sure where we will go, but we're sure it will all work out.


Popular Posts