Three Day Weekends

Kevin's new boss is so generous.
He does a lot for his employees and one of them is an annual trip to Moab.


He rented some nice condos for every one to stay in and took us all on a river trip one of the days.


There have been pros and cons with the new job.  
The work environment and perks are great.
Kevin's schedule is Monday-Thursday and we are loving the three day weekends.  The kids have really loved seeing more of their favorite person on the planet.  
The big negative is the pay.  With Kevin losing his day and his night job his income has been cut in half.  
We are still working to get the repo company up and going.  Between paying for the expenses for the tow truck and repo insurance, we aren't seeing a profit yet.
Unfortunately we had to cash out our 401K to cover all the expenses.


Despite the financial set-backs and not knowing why some things aren't coming together like we hoped; I've felt a lot of peace that everything will work itself out.



I buzzed the boys heads for summer.
They look so cute!
Here are the kids with my best friend Shelley's kids.
Kaycee, Reed and Coleman.
It's been very fun raising kids the same ages!


I've been feeling extra grateful for my parents and all they did to take care of our family, physically and spiritually.  I watch some of the kids in our youth program who lack the support they need at home and I just pray they can find what they need.  Hopefully I can connect with some of them.

Comments

Popular Posts