Angel’s Landing

My college girl is living it up!
Southern Utah living definitely has its perks!


So many beautiful places to see!


Last week Nick went down to visit Kloe and they adventured to Angel's Landing.


It's a tricky hike, and it can be dangerous, especially in bad weather.


Check out all the switchbacks...


I'm gonna have to do this hike!


And let me just say, I am so proud of our girl!  
Independent Kloe is thriving.


Kloe's only been home once since we moved her down.  She pointed out to me recently that she's proven to herself that she can go on a mission and be okay living away from home.  I completely agree.


If you'd like to watch the Sluffin' It Outdoors episode - Day One of Kloe's Senior Trip, here you go...


We tease Kevin that he should have named it Kevin's Day of Scouting instead ;)

Popular Posts