Fuzzy Mold

The highlight of Janie's week was getting those braces off Wednesday!!!


It wasn't supposed to happen until next month, but Doc Holman changed his mind.





She may need to have a phase two round of braces, but let's hope not.



The highlight of my week was not cleaning out my old mold infested room in the basement at Mama Jan's house.
Me and Kimmy helped her get most of the heavy stuff out of there.
It's been one thing after the other lately with her house.
She just got the mold problem remedied in a different bedroom.  When she went to get her Fall stuff out of storage she could smell something that wasn't quite right.  She did some exploring and found this fuzzy mold growing under the carpet.



The highlight of my week was supposed to be the construction on the street finally ending.
Our street has been a mess all summer.
The gas line has been hit 6 times.
Dust and dirt everywhere.
My driveway and porch is covered in it.
Sadly, it did not end.
They just keep digging.



The highlight of Dakota's week was his Mama driving down to the SC (Snow College) yesterday to pick him up.
It was my highlight too.





Looking forward to a fun weekend!



Utes game at Papa Dave's house.
(He makes sure everyone has proper Ute's attire)



A temple session.
September Birthday dinner with the Becks at the Outback.
Gracie's birthday dinner on Sunday.



I get to teach Gracie and Kloe's Sunday School class!!!
Teaching Sunday School is my jam.
I love it!



And I'm hoping for a new grand baby, but we will see :)



And won't this kid be the CUTEST big brother!

Popular Posts