Relationship Goal

Last week while Kev and I were out on our date I told him about the relationship goal I set for us.
I want for us to live long enough to celebrate our 65th wedding anniversary.
My real goal is 70 but Kevin has no desire to live to be 90 so I compromised.



This is him pondering 65 years and watching the very old couple behind us.  They probably had celebrated 65 years, maybe more.  The two of them didn't say two words to each other throughout their entire lunch.  They were too focused on cutting up their food.  Kevin couldn't look away, kept shaking his head, and told me as nicely as he could that he wanted no part of that.



Kevin's lunch was so pretty we had to take a picture.
Thanks Mama Linda and Papa Dave for the Archibald's gift card!



The majority of people staying at the resort with me and Emmy were very "experienced".
A lot of them looked as if they'd been together for 65 years so I sent photos to Kevin throughout the trip so he could see what he'd be missing if he didn't power through to our 65th anniversary.
These two were loving meeting new people.
They talked and talked and talked...



And these two were my favorite...



They spent the entire afternoon playing cards, reading, and look at them helping each other with the sunscreen...



My girl and I had THE BEST time!!



I wore her right out...



I'll post about the trip next week.
I'll also post about Kloe getting her wisdom teeth taken out.
I'm blogging from the waiting room of The Wisdom Teeth Guys office.
She's a little nervous about it...








Popular Posts