The Bees and Nachos


It's been an exhausting week.
The weekend will be just as exhausting but with all the good things.
Family, temple, Saturday chores (thank goodness, the house needs help big time), a root canal :( and church.


We worked in a Bees game Wednesday night--thanks to Emmy for hooking us up!


Janie was the most excited to go--she thought eating nachos at the Bees game would be the best!  But she woke up with a fever and sore throat so Gracie ate some nachos for her.


Wednesdays are $1 hot dog night so I let our hot dog lover have 1 1/2, I kinda like hot dogs too so I ate the other half.
It's been forever since I went to a Bees game.  It was such a beautiful night!


A few more Lagoon pics :)
The kids are still talking about all the fun they had.




Dakota told me about this talk about self worth on Monday.
It's a little long but really good!


Popular Posts