I Should Really Get These More Often

Having all my girls together under one roof has been so fun!
Kev and I are a little sad Emmy found an apartment so quickly :(


The big girls decided they needed summer pedicures.  I only get about one a year and every time I remember how much I like them and think "I should really get these more often".
Kloe is just like her dad with the most ticklish feet!  She can hardly stand it when they scrub them down.  She had us all laughing.


My girls are all so different and so awesome in their own individual ways.  I came so close to being done having kids after Dakota.  Had I went with my plan Kev and I would be empty nesters and Em wouldn't have ALL THESE SISTERS!  I know life would still be great, but I'm thankful every day I had the courage to go with God's plan and that Kev was on board with it too.  I've been thinking about what God has in store for the Beck family and I'm excited to see what's next!

Popular Posts