Missing All My Big Kids

The weather was a dream over the weekend.
Summer is coming!


Spent several hours Saturday helping with the yard sale for the youth fundraiser.
I think I've only had one yard sale my entire life and maybe been to two.
I probably wasn't the best person for the job but I did what I could.





I've been missing all my big kids and my perfect little grand.



How cute is this kid?!



The days with all our kids under one roof are long gone and it seems like time keeps speeding up.  I feel like Kloe already has one foot out the door.  Kevin and I can barely keep up with how fast they're all growing. 


I'm grateful every day for my parenting partner who won't ever be moving out, unless heaven forbid, he gets in a car accident and doesn't make it because he wasn't wearing his seat belt :)


Popular Posts