Christmas Ties


Look at these two Christmas tie cuties!
Beau is wearing the tie Jackson wore when he was a baby.
Here's a fun fact...Kevin does not have a Christmas tie!  Gasp!  I don't know how he's made it to his mid-40's with no Christmas tie.  I asked him if he wanted me to go get him one but he told me he's making him his very own custom Christmas tie.  Stay tuned...


Yesterday we spread some Stake Girls Camp Christmas cheer by gifting all our girls and their leaders a necklace with a rock pendant.  A little reminder for them to be Rock Solid in Jesus Christ (our 2018 camp theme).


Saturday, before Haylee's wedding (which I'll blog about tomorrow) we moved Emmy out.
She's coming home with MUCH more than she took 3 1/2 years ago.





Congrats Miss Em!  Lots more good things to come!

Popular Posts