Pie Sale

It's been a great week!
A few of the highlights were...


Kevin taking a car full of girls to the temple to do baptisms for the dead.
Kevin did all the baptizing for over 100 women.



Lilly being so excited to get checked out of school to go to the dentist.
When I told her Wednesday morning I would be checking her out she told me I shouldn't have told her because she loves to be surprised.  Good to know.


She was given the royal treatment and can't wait for more cavities.
She cracked everyone up all night with her funny facial expressions and she also learned you can't drink from a cup when half your mouth is numb.



Kev and I put up Papa Tom's Christmas lights.  
Actually, Kevin did most of it.




The highlight may have been the pie sale at Reams though.
I stocked up!


Today we are taking a little road trip down south to go to the Cedar City Temple open house and then on to the St George Temple so Gracie can check another temple off her list!

Popular Posts