Broke Our Vow

Got this text message from my little sister last night...


I don't think I've been black Friday shopping since Kloe was 2 months old.
Kevin and I took her with us during the wee hours of the morning.  We hated it so much we vowed to never do it again.


16 years later Kloe and I broke our vow because we'd do anything for Papa Tom aaaaand I owe Meg big time for securing a cell phone in Provo off KSL last month--It was a whole thing.


We came away with 36 poinsettias and a pre-lit tree for Mama Jan.
I also came across a few gems for my grand baby so it was a win for all.


It's been the best week and the weekend will be just as good!


Of all the places Estabon could choose to have his birthday lunch he went with the Panda Express!  He LOVES that place.


This little lady has been doing her drives for drivers ed.  All her dad's scream downs are paying off because the instructor is all kinds of impressed with her skills.


We took the college girls to Thor Tuesday.  Kev and I had no plans to see this one but Em said she'd heard it was funny and good.  She was right!  We loved it, and we aren't Thor people.


Our Thanksgiving was so fun!  I'll post the details next week.

Popular Posts