Good Reads

Thought I'd share a few of my Summer good reads...

I read a few others but these two were my favorite (both recommended by Mama Linda :)



I'm just starting These is my Words, also recommended by Mama Linda and loved by Kevin and Emmy who already read it last month.


I like self-help books.
I have been REALLY frustrated with my ability to remember things like names, scriptures, various things Kev and the kids talk to me about.  I have at any given moment 5 different thoughts running through my mind at once, so my focus is bad.  I admit it.  And I'm tired of it.  
I REALLY hate not being able to remember names, especially in my church calling.  I work with so many leaders and youth and it makes me crazy not being able to call them by name.  
This book was on the best books of 2015 list so I'm hoping Grandmaster Kevin Horsley can help me.

Popular Posts